Friday, October 30, 2009

A small bump in the road

As you can see from my previous entries, things are awesome here. The past two weeks I really came to appreciate how good I had it. Between work, the foundation that I hooked up with here as well as ever trying to meet people and learn more Spanish, I was never bored. Everyday had its own version of excitement. The excitement (as well as my luck) seems to have caught up with me though as I have spent all of this week fighting off a fever and other flu-like symptoms. Obviously, this explains my silence on the blog posts the past two weeks. When I bounce back to normal, I will have much more to tell as I am starting to envision a stay in Spain of maybe longer than just one year. However, all plans and activities are on hold until I can leave my bed without feeling like I am going to collapse - unfortunately, that last comment is not being dramatic either. It has only been today where I felt that walking more than 10 feet was detrimental to my health. I hate being weak...

No comments:

Post a Comment