Sunday, September 27, 2009

One month in

One month ago today I was in the air on my flight(s) from New York to Pamplona. Work is getting more interesting and as The Center slowly develops, but the most exciting highlights this week are about the social scene in Pamplona. On Thursday night, I went to an international networking event and met all types of different people. From Honduras to Taiwan to Spain to the US, there were plenty of people to meet and I got a kick out of it all. Friday night was more of the same as I went to a house party that included people from Russia, Poland, Colombia and Canada. There is definitely a big international scene here and I am happy that I have been able to play a part in it. For the weekend, I went to San Sebastian with a group of Spaniards and Colombians - ten of us to be exact. One of the Spaniards is a member of a gastronomical society there in San Sebastian and so we enjoyed a big meal of pasta, steak and peppers. To boot, the weather has been perfect the past few days. I am enjoying it before the fall it begins to chilly. I know this is a short entry, but I plan to do some travelling the next few weekends so the next few posts should have more in the way of pictures and text. For now, the past week and the upcoming week have much the same theme...work and play as much as possible

HASTA LUEGO

1 comment:

  1. OK, Robert, but... the society is "there in San Sebastian", not "here in Pamplona" !!

    ReplyDelete